Good Morning all
I've got a problem with an old programm we wrote a couple of month ago. The program copies files from a server to a sFTP host. The files are logically grouped in sub dir's. Those dir's are also created by the program.
Since some day's, this error occures
My knowledge about sFTP is limitted therefore I have no idea about the cause of this problem or how to fix it :-/
Any help is welcome
asked Oct 25 '16 at 04:43
First I recommend trying with the latest version of the Chilkat library - looks like you are using a version from 2013.
If that doesn't help, repost the LastErrorText from the latest version as it may have new information.
Also, the error message says: "The requested operation cannot be performed because there is a file transfer in progress." I Googled that sentence and some hits came up, but I'm not sure if the results apply to your situation. Since you're better suited to determine that, I recommend you perform the same search and see if you can find a relevant answer that might help.
answered Oct 25 '16 at 09:58
I also googled the message but, as you already assumed, the result doesn't help in this situation :-/
I'll try to use the latest Library and check the Error there...
Thanks for the help
answered Oct 25 '16 at 10:08