Hi,Iam adding the total unzip downlaoded file to my app.And imported ckozip class.Now i got the error like OBJC_CLASS$_CkoZip", referenced from:.SO please tell me how to solve this one.
asked Sep 13 '12 at 06:02
Here are the steps I followed to successfully link w/ Chilkat:
0) Using the latest version of Mac OS X (Mountain Lion), the latest version of XCode, and the latest version of iOS on the device, I did the following:
1) Create a new iOS application project. I chose Single-View Application.
2) Do nothing further at this point other than to make whatever changes are necessary in the Build Settings to run the empty app on your device. Verify that it runs on your device. You should get nothing more than a white screen that does nothing.
3) Add an "empty.cpp" source file to your project. The empty.cpp is an empty file with the name "empty.cpp".
4) I named my project "UnitTest", so in UnitTestViewController.m, add the #import statement for "CkoZip.h"
5) Add this line in the viewDidLoad method: CkoZip *zip = [[CkoZip alloc]init];
6) Try building the project -- you should get the unresolved symbol error.
7) Add the libchilkatIos.a library to your project. Do this by right-clicking on "Add Files to ...", then navigate to the directory where the device version of "libchilkatIos.a" is located and add it to your project.
8) Try building the project again -- all should be OK.
You've now created a project that does nothing. It simply instantiates a Chilkat object (CkoZip) and does nothing more. But you've demonstrated that linking with libchilkatIos.a is OK.
answered Sep 13 '12 at 08:53